This 8" coaxial loudspeaker has been designed in order to achieve an excellent compromise between power handling, efficiency and weight. Its low frequency unit features a 2" (51.7 mm) aluminium voice coil which handles 170 w AES, while the high frequency unit features a 1.75" (44.4 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil which yields a 40 w AES power handling.
The combination of these two drivers give as a result an extended and linear frequency response with low distortion and high efficiency. Moreover, this dual loudspeaker has a relatively low weight (3.7 kg.) that makes easier to fit it with a compact bass-reflex enclosure.
- 8" bass loudspeaker and 1 exit compression driver combination
- High power handling: 170 w AES (L.F. unit) and 40 w AES (H.F. unit)
- Extended and linear frequency response (65-20000 Hz)
- High sensitivity: 95 dB (L.F. unit) and 105 dB (H.F. unit)
- Low weight (neodymium compression driver)
- Bass loudspeaker designed for compact bass-reflex cabinets
|0 out of 5 from 0 ratings|
rate this product to help others choose
You need to be signed in to review this product
This product is not on stock and we will order it from the manufacturer
The manufacturers basic delivery time is 5 to 10 days
Indicated delivery times are from our supplier to our warehouse.
Note that in some cases the indicated delivery time may be shorter.
prices are 21% VAT included
You must sign in to your account to be able to request a quote for this product, we of course like to know who you are.
read all about requesting a special quote