This 8" coaxial loudspeaker has been designed in order to achieve an excellent compromise between power handling, efficiency and weight. Its low frequency unit features a 2" (51.7 mm) aluminium voice coil which handles 170 w AES, while the high frequency unit features a 1.75" (44.4 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil which yields a 40 w AES power handling.
The combination of these two drivers give as a result an extended and linear frequency response with low distortion and high efficiency. Moreover, this dual loudspeaker has a relatively low weight (3.7 kg.) that makes easier to fit it with a compact bass-reflex enclosure.
- 8" bass loudspeaker and 1 exit compression driver combination
- High power handling: 170 w AES (L.F. unit) and 40 w AES (H.F. unit)
- Extended and linear frequency response (65-20000 Hz)
- High sensitivity: 95 dB (L.F. unit) and 105 dB (H.F. unit)
- Low weight (neodymium compression driver)
- Bass loudspeaker designed for compact bass-reflex cabinets
|0 out of 5 from 0 ratings|
rate this product to help others choose
You need to be signed in to review this product
prices are 21% VAT included
You must sign in to your account to be able to request a quote for this product, we of course like to know who you are.
read all about requesting a special quote