This 15" coaxial loudspeaker is intended for the most demanding professional applications. Its low frequency unit features a 4" (100 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil capable of handle 350 w AES. This bass unit has been optimized in order to fit in with the most compact bass-reflex systems. The high frequency unit uses a 2.8" (72.2 mm) aluminium ribbon voice coil and a composite structure diaphragm, that is to say, a titanium dome and polyester surround combination. All these components give as a result a coherent and extended frequency response with low distortion that ranges from 25 Hz up to 20 kHz. Moreover, the use of a common neodymium magnet system for both units reduces the weight to 6.8 kg.
- 15" bass loudspeaker and 2" exit compression driver combination
- Excellent power handling: 350 w AES (L.F. unit) and 90 w AES (H.F. unit)
- Extended and linear frequency response (25-20000 Hz)
- High sensitivity: 99 dB (L.F. unit) and 105 dB (H.F. unit)
- Low weight (common neodymium magnet system for both units)
- Bass loudspeaker designed for compact bass-reflex cabinets
|0 out of 5 from 0 ratings|
rate this product to help others choose
You need to be signed in to review this product
This product is not on stock and we will order it from the manufacturer
The manufacturers basic delivery time is 5 to 10 days
Indicated delivery times are from our supplier to our warehouse.
Note that in some cases the indicated delivery time may be shorter.
prices are 21% VAT included
You must sign in to your account to be able to request a quote for this product, we of course like to know who you are.
read all about requesting a special quote